Welcome to Full Moon Therapies, home of Jessica Schwarz, Certified Acupuncturist.
Jessica is now working in Cheyenne, WY.
Her office is located at 514 E 19th Street, in the Creative Healing Building.
To schedule an appointment, please call 206-781-5128.
A Spectrum of Benefits
Acupuncture can benefit people of all ages. Acupuncture is great at treating pain. But did you know that it is also fantastic at treating many other conditions such as:
- women’s health specific – fertility support, menstrual difficulties, PCOS, peri-menopausal and post-menopausal issues, labor induction
- acute and chronic pain – sprained and strained muscles and joints, arthritis, repetitive use issues, injuries from trauma and car accidents, the general aches and pains that come with aging
- emotional challenges – anxiety/social anxiety, depression, PMS
- fatigue – chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, sleep issues/insomnia contributing to low energy
- digestive problems – IBS, constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux/GERD
- seasonal allergies – sneezing, itchy eyes, fatigue, headache
- Increase energy and vitality
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Resolve chronic illness, pain and injury
- Support healthy body function and immunity